We wish to inform you that NUOVA IAB SOC. COOP., as the Data Controller (hereinafter, “Controller”), respects your privacy and considers the protection of personal data to be an integral element of its business, in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and applicable national legislation.
The Data Controller Nuova IAB Soc. Coop. in the person of the pro tempore Legal Representative, with registered office in Via Matteotti, 20 40057 Cadriano di Granarolo Emilia (BO), Italy.
You can request further clarification on processing activities and assistance in exercising your rights to protect your personal data by contacting the Data Controller at: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
We also inform you that this policy applies only to the WWW.IABGROUP.IT Website and not any other linked websites.
Furthermore, the personal data you provide may be processed by the Controller’s employees and collaborators, who have been authorised and trained so that processing is carried out in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose restriction and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Before telling you which data is processed through this Website, we wish to clarify that, for the purposes of applicable legislation, “personal data” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable person is any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by specific reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more features of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
That said, when you access and browse this Website, the following types of data are processed:
a) Browsing Data
In normal operation, computer systems and software applications used to operate this Website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature, it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check that it functions properly. However, such data could also be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes harmful to the Website.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
This is the personal information you voluntarily provide when you contact the addresses shown on this Website.
As regards this processing, we recommend that you read the relevant privacy policies on the Website in the appropriate sections.
c) Cookies and other tracking systems
Cookies are small text files that are sent from websites that the user visits and are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device, to be then sent back to those websites the next time the user visits them.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their duration, characteristics and functions.
The Italian Data Protection Authority has defined two macro categories:
– browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of the Website;
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse in accordance with a set of selected criteria (for example, language) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
Precisely by virtue of their characteristics and functions, the user’s prior consent is not required, under applicable legislation, for the use of these technical cookies.
Unlike the previous category, the use of these cookies requires the user’s prior consent.
– technical cookies, where used directly by the Website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the Website.
– profiling cookies, if they have characteristics that make them direct and unique identifiers of the Website’s users.
However, we remind you that while browsing the Website you will only receive technical cookies – aimed at facilitating your user experience – for which your consent is not required.
Please also note that technical cookies are installed automatically when you access the Website or to activate certain functionalities (e.g. language settings). However, you can always disable them by changing your browser settings, but you may then experience some problems in navigating and using the Website.
The personal data you provide through the Website is processed for the following purposes:
We remind you that the provision of your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is optional; however, failure to provide such data may, depending on circumstances, impair the proper browsing of the Website, prevent the Controller from responding to your requests, prevent the Controller from considering your job application, or prevent you from receiving commercial or promotional communications.
– personal data processed for the purposes referred to in point b) above shall be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed;
– personal data processed for the purposes referred to in point c) of the preceding paragraph is stored for 12 months;
– the personal data referred to in point d) of the above paragraph is stored for 1 year;
– the personal data referred to in point e) above is stored for 10 years;
– as regards the terms of deletion of personal data processed through cookies, all necessary information can be found in this section.
– the data processed for browsing on this website is stored for the duration of the session.
Please also note that your data will be processed automatically and/or manually, using methods and tools designed to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. At the end of the processing, personal data will be deleted.
We remind you that the Controller, in the course of its activities, may communicate your personal data to third parties who are duly authorised and/or appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR.
More specifically, they may belong to the following categories:
– public entities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and legislation.
We inform you that pursuant to and within the limits of Articles 15-21 of the GDPR you have the right, at any time, to:
– ask the Data Controller to access, rectify and erase your personal data;
– ask the Data Controller to update or supplement the data;
– request from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– request the restriction of the processing of data concerning you or to object to its processing;
– receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you; you also have the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to whom you have provided it, in cases in which the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
– withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, notwithstanding the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The requests referred to above must be addressed to the Data Controller, who may be contacted at this email address: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
We would also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority) if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of current law.
The information herein may be updated and/or changed over time, in relation to the processing activities carried out by the Controller or any regulatory changes.