(pursuant to art.13 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 27 April 2016 concerning Personal Data Protection “GDPR”)
in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, the Data Controller NUOVA IAB SOC. COOP. IN THE PERSON OF THE PRO TEMPORE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE hereby provides you with the following information:
The Data Controller Nuova IAB Soc. Coop. in the person of the pro tempore Legal Representative, with registered office in Via Matteotti, 20 40057 Cadriano di Granarolo Emilia (BO), Italy.
You can request further clarification on processing activities and assistance in exercising your rights to protect your personal data by contacting the Data Controller at: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
Furthermore, the personal data you provide may be processed by the Controller’s employees and collaborators, who have been authorised and trained so that processing is carried out in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose restriction and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The personal data you provide is used by the Data Controller to enable it to assess your application for the purpose of possibly creating a future employment relationship with the Controller.
Since your CV may contain so-called particular data (possibly revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information concerning your health, sexual life or sexual orientation), pursuant to Article 9, para. 2, letter a) of the GDPR, your consent is required for such processing.
We remind you that the provision of your personal data for the above-mentioned purpose is optional. However, your failure to provide it shall prevent the controller from considering your application.
– Personal data processed for the above purposes is kept for a period of time no longer than necessary the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is processed. Your CV will therefore be kept for one year, after which it will be destroyed.
We remind you that the Controller, in the course of its activities, may communicate your personal data to third parties who are duly authorised and/or appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR.
We inform you that pursuant to and within the limits of Articles 15-21 of the GDPR you have the right, at any time, to:
– ask the Data Controller to access, rectify and erase your personal data;
– ask the Data Controller to update or supplement the data;
– request from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– request the restriction of the processing of data concerning you or to object to its processing;
– receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you; you also have the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to whom you have provided it, in cases in which the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
– withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, notwithstanding the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The requests referred to above must be addressed to the Data Controller, who may be contacted at this email address: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
We would also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority) if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of current law.