(pursuant to art.13 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 27 April 2016 concerning Personal Data Protection “GDPR”)
in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, the Data Controller NUOVA IAB SOC. COOP. IN THE PERSON OF THE PRO TEMPORE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE hereby provides you with the following information:
The Data Controller Nuova IAB Soc. Coop. in the person of the pro tempore Legal Representative, with registered office in Via Matteotti, 20 40057 Cadriano di Granarolo Emilia (BO), Italy.
You can request further clarification on processing activities and assistance in exercising your rights to protect your personal data by contacting the Data Controller at: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
Furthermore, the personal data you provide may be processed by the Controller’s employees and collaborators, who have been authorised and trained so that processing is carried out in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose restriction and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The personal data you provide through the contact form on our Site (WWW.IABGROUP.IT) are used by the Data Controller in order to be able to respond to the messages and requests you send us.
The legal basis of this treatment is that referred to in art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR, or the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party.
We inform you that the provision of your personal data for this purpose is optional but necessary: failure to provide them will prevent the Data Controller from responding to your request.
The personal data processed for the aforementioned purposes are kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed. In particular: navigation on this site (session), any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you (maximum 12 months), administrative-accounting activities in general (10 years or different term provided by law), marketing (maximum 10 years). The hourly indications may be subject to variations based on regulatory changes.
It should also be noted that the processing of data takes place mainly both with automated tools and in manual form for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. At the end of the treatment, the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We remind you that the Controller, in the course of its activities, may communicate your personal data to third parties who are duly authorised and/or appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR.
We inform you that pursuant to and within the limits of Articles 15-21 of the GDPR you have the right, at any time, to:
– ask the Data Controller to access, rectify and erase your personal data;
– ask the Data Controller to update or supplement the data;
– request from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– request the restriction of the processing of data concerning you or to object to its processing;
– receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you; you also have the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to whom you have provided it, in cases in which the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
The requests referred to above must be addressed to the Data Controller, who may be contacted at this email address: INFO@IABGROUP.IT
We would also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority) if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of current law.